Monday, October 11, 2010

Nostalgia

We had a great weekend. Big family party on Saturday--one of my little cousins got married. Sniff! She is so beautiful, and we are so happy for both of them!



I am blessed with a big, loving family. I'm the oldest of all of my 11 cousins (on my dad's side). We had a great time giggling at family quirks, laughing over family memories and making new ones. We FINALLY got a picture of all the cousins! Well, almost all. The new groom didn't make it into the picture, but he'll pay his dues in time. :) And another cousin was celebrating her anniversary, so she wasn't there. We missed her and her family. And today, I'm hanging out with my husband and my parents in honor of the other missing cousin, my little bro who should have been 28 today.



Wistful fall days bring lots of memories and lots of feelings. Today is a day for family; everything else can wait until tomorrow.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
--Dr. Seuss

0 comments:

Post a Comment