Sunday, December 19, 2010

Time Flies


I definitely thought I'd be blogging more in Advent.

And I definitely discovered that the spirit of Advent and Christmas is more present in our home when we spend less time with a computer in our laps.

Living the meaning of Advent comes easier some days than others. And our calendar idea will undergo some tweaking next year, as delivering suprise cookies works better on some days than others, for example. But it's been a fun adventure and a joy, living mindfully this season and focusing on what matters. We've been reading lots of St Francis, spending good time with good people, and opening our eyes to new opportunities. I thought I'd be blogging more, but I guess there are brighter and warmer things for me to do this season. I'm OK with that. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment